Many things have happened since our last update 3 months ago. A quick recap.
Kennedy, Tyler and Logan have all played a season of soccer. Kennedy played on an all girls indoor team. She did very well and will be playing with the same team for the spring outdoor season. Tyler played on an outdoor team and an indoor team. He literally was practicing 4-5 times a week and having 2 games every Saturday. No kidding, this was all by choice. He loves soccer and plays almost everyday. Logan played his very first outdoor season. I coached that team which was an absolute blast. A true test of patience each time you coach 3-4 year olds. He did very well and many of the parents always asked why he was doing so well and kicking with both feet etc. We just said, if you had older siblings taking the ball away from you all the time, you would learn how to play also.
Kennedy and Tyler have done very well in school earning awards and straight "A's" this time around.
We have had two birthdays. Logan is now 4 and Colton is 1.
We have had many visitors since the New Year. Tim's parents, Allison's mom, Allison's Dad and Cynthia, Allison's grandmother, and many other friends. Stop by anytime. The pool is getting warmer. At least the kids think so.
As you can see in the pictures we have some new furniture. Thanks to Allison. She always finds the deals. We never pay full price for anything. Allison is a great "craigslist" shopper.
Other than that, we are just enjoying the warmer spring weather and getting ready for another round of soccer. Kennedy, Tyler and Logan are all playing again. We truly have become the definition of soccer parents. We wouldn't trade it for anything.
Enjoy the new pictures.



5 comments:
Do you love your new couches? I am so jealous! Darling pictures. You are lucky to have a grandma healthy enough to come visit! How fun!
Cute pictures! Colton looked like he really enjoyed his b-day cake. I hope Bentley looks the same way! I am excited to see your new couches!
hello Allison!...your family is so goodlooking!...looks like you're having a blast on those bikes...miss you guys!
love, Sidra
Soccer season just starting to gear up here. I don't know how you keep track of 3 soccer schedules! Have a great day.
Hey there! I was browsing blogs and came across yours. Oh, how I love these things. You can keep in touch with everyone on here. You will be hearing from us soon.
Post a Comment