Thoughts that make me go hmmmm....

“YOU know you love your children. Make sure THEY know it too.”

—President Thomas S. Monson

Sunday, May 24, 2009

Water Park Fun

Allison and I celebrated our 12th anniversary this weekend. We had a wonderful time playing with the kids at a park and enjoying a couple of days off of work together. The kids had a blast in the water, as you will see. It is getting warmer and warmer here each day and the kids are really loving having a pool and water to enjoy. Enjoy the fun pictures of the kids getting wet. Colton had a blast in the water. There is one picture that looks like he is standing on his own. We just tricked him by letting go and snapping a few shots. He only stood for about one second before he quickly plopped to the ground. I am sure we will have some walking pictures in the near future.

3 comments:

The Smiths said...

Congrats! We miss you guys!

Anonymous said...

Oh man I love your kids! Sigh...

Fausett Family said...

Happy Anniversary!