Tim, Allison, Kennedy, Tyler, Logan and Colton Worthington
Thoughts that make me go hmmmm....
“YOU know you love your children. Make sure THEY know it too.”
—President Thomas S. Monson
Monday, April 19, 2010
April Fun
Hello everyone. We have added a few pictures from Easter weekend. We also added a few from this past weekend. We have had lots of fun and are enjoying our wonderful weather right now. Hope you enjoy the pictures and the fun we have been having.
Oh the sad Bonnie Springs petting zoo! My kids love that place (I don't know why!?!) I think Colton is petting the wrong end of that goat!! Scout camp looks like a blast...right up Tyler's alley! I was thinking one of your soccer stars could give my little Nick a few pointers! Busy, busy, busy...fun, fun, fun!
Hi!! The answer is yes. I will be heading to Vegas the thrid week in May. Can we please get together? A friend of mine is flying to meet me there and will stay with me for a few days and then I'll have some spare time. Eeekkkk!
4 comments:
We need to go back to Bonnie Springs. The last time we went Noah was a newborn. You guys always look like you are having fun.
Oh the sad Bonnie Springs petting zoo! My kids love that place (I don't know why!?!) I think Colton is petting the wrong end of that goat!! Scout camp looks like a blast...right up Tyler's alley! I was thinking one of your soccer stars could give my little Nick a few pointers! Busy, busy, busy...fun, fun, fun!
Hi!!
The answer is yes. I will be heading to Vegas the thrid week in May. Can we please get together? A friend of mine is flying to meet me there and will stay with me for a few days and then I'll have some spare time.
Eeekkkk!
Boy, your Easter bunny is a real slacker. Why didn't he hide more eggs. Geez.
Post a Comment