Thoughts that make me go hmmmm....

“YOU know you love your children. Make sure THEY know it too.”

—President Thomas S. Monson

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Summertime, summertime, sum sum summertime!


Why we love Summertime....

Sleeping "in" (I don't think 7 am is really sleeping in, but it's nice to not have to get up and go)

Visits from Grampy and Grammy AND Cooper (the dog that my kids instantly fell in love with)

Sleepovers with dear friends from England (we don't do sleepovers so it's always a treat to have overnight company!)

Visits from Grandma Allred (her letting us win at air hockey and taking us on a shopping spree to the dollar store)

Weekly swim parties with our friends (if you are in Vegas come on over!)

Stars and Stripes (and fireworks and BBQs and yummy food and water fights!)

Sunshine! (I still wake up with a smile each morning because I love the sun!)

This summer is flying by and we have lots of fun still planned. More to come....
And I am trying to figure out some updates to our blog so excuse the look of it for now. :)

2 comments:

Keith and Allie said...

Who do you know from China? (see above comment...weird!) Love your new blog background! Thanks for the weekly swim parties my kids love every minute of them! I too love the sunshine and will miss it during the Utah winters. We'll have to plan a girls weekend so I can get some much needed vitamin D!

The Smiths said...

Fun! Wish we were closer so we could check out your new digs! SO, you are officially staying!?!?!