Thoughts that make me go hmmmm....

“YOU know you love your children. Make sure THEY know it too.”

—President Thomas S. Monson

Sunday, October 31, 2010

Updated Photos

So I added some photos from the past few months. Yes, it has been a while but here they are. No stories or info other than the pictures this time around. Enjoy.





You will notice Colton has a bruise above his eye and one below his eye. The one above his eye is from jumping on the couch. The very next day he received the one below his eye from catching a baseball with his face. I am sure there are more of those to come.

3 comments:

Keith and Allie said...

Happy Halloween Worthingtons! Looks like the party was awesome this year! You definetly have the fab house to host it! What great costumes! Sad we missed it! Take care!

Lambeth Family said...

Wasn't that trunk or treat so fun. I was too busy at it. Next year I am taking the kids around. I am sorry about your little man and all his boo boos :( I just love him!!

The Kelly's said...

very scary.
jackson