Thoughts that make me go hmmmm....

“YOU know you love your children. Make sure THEY know it too.”

—President Thomas S. Monson

Sunday, June 22, 2008

Colton Shaving?



Wow, has the time gone by fast already. Colton needs a razor. I think he might be going on his first date this next weekend. He asked me for the car keys. He might be going out with one of those girls with all the make-up in the other picture. I thought one was his sister, Kennedy, but we couldn't tell since she looks way too old.
Have a great week. I am off to sunny Las Vegas for 3 days later this week. Can you say, Olive Garden or Viva Zapata Mexican? I sure can. Sorry, Allison and kids but daddy is going to enjoy the food. I will bring some back for them. Ok, maybe not. But I will think of them when I am having to push myself away from the table.

1 comment:

clarkyw said...

Really cute. Colton is growing up. Kennedy must be ready to vote this year. I had forgotten how good the Mexican food was at that restaurant.
Tim, you are COLD tempting your family with food they are missing. We'll take tthem out to dinner when we get to Las Vegas on a night you have to work.
GREAT PICS.
L g&g