Thoughts that make me go hmmmm....

“YOU know you love your children. Make sure THEY know it too.”

—President Thomas S. Monson

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Aren't we cute?

Hey everyone! Here is a sneak peek at some of the pics we had taken a couple of weeks ago. Tara Lohse was our photographer and she was SOOO great. She is sending us a CD with all the poses that she took so we will post them here shortly. http://www.tlohsephotography.blogspot.com/

As for the latest happenings...Tim is officially on the hunt for the next Worthington residence. We each have different "top priorities" that our new home must have. Tim says he can not live without a 3 car garage so we have enough space to 1) actually park our cars inside the garage (which no one does here in England) and 2) build a ginormous work station that will hold all his tools and man toys. I am insisting that we have a kitchen island big enough to feed the royal family so as not to be sitting on top of each other. Kennedy's requirement is that we have a pool and a dog. Tyler wants a pool and a dog. And Logan wants a pool and a dog. Seeing as how we all need to compromise a little I think we will try for the pool and wait and see on the whole doggie deal. I am going to need a LOT of convincing and empty promises that children will do their chores every single day from now until eternity (without whining) before I entertain any doggie ideas.
Check back soon and we will have more pics and hopefully some fun news on a new house!

3 comments:

clarkyw said...

Really cute pictures. What a family.
Pool.............okay! Three car garage..................wow! Dog..........surprise surprise.
I should answer the question. Yes, you are cute.
Movinig date is getting close and we are excited.
Love g&g

Anonymous said...

B-E-A-U-UUUUUTIFUL family! But of course you already know that!! Pics look great!

Melissa allred said...

Cute family photos! She did great! I just read you are coming early! Yeah! So exciting! Im a little slow, but no one keeps me informed! Cant wait to see you guys! and finally meet your little one! Love ya