I wanted to save the funny note worthy's so this is their new home
#5 You know you are now in the "older generation" when you ask your kids to sit down and kindly write their letters to Santa and your daughter responds, "What's Santa's email? I'll just email it to him."
#4
Logan was munching away on goldfish crackers during church and after finishing the entire bag in less than 10 minutes he turned to me and said with wide eyes, "Mom, I am pretty sure that I am now going to turn into a fish!" He then puckered his lips into fishy position. I chuckled to myself and thought that is a new interpretation on the quote "You are what you eat."
#1
This Sunday in church Tyler and Kennedy were playing together nicely but not very quietly. After reminding each of them a couple of times that they needed to whisper I got a little annoyed and looking Tyler right in the eye I sternly said, "Tyler, if you don't use a whisper voice I will take your game away!" Tyler quickly replied, "But Mom, I have to talk this loud or Kennedy can't hear me over the speaker!" Ahhhhhhh, somehow the whole reason we go to church was lost on him that day. ")
#2
I took a bowl out of the microwave and complained that it was hot. Tim thought it would be funny to tease me and remarked that it was shocking that something coming out of the microwave could be HOT! He continued his tease for the next 5 minutes with a running commentary that went something like this... "Warning: Knives could be sharp. Warning: Popsicles could be cold. Warning: Wet tile floors could be slippery." After a few minutes Kennedy felt compelled to end the verbal abuse and said, "Dad...Warning: The BYU Cougars are going to kick some Utah Ute Bunners!" Awwwwww, I've never been so proud. I have the best daughter in the world!
#3
Logan matter-of-factly walked into the room this weekend and announced, "Dad, I am changing my name!" Tim said, "Ohhhhh, and what are you changing your name to?" Logan replied, "Beckham. And my little name will be Logan." (He meant middle name.) Tim then said, "So what do you want me to call you?" Logan said, "You can call me Beckham or Logan...either one is fine." Whew! Glad we got that all straight!
No comments:
Post a Comment