Christmas has come and gone once again. We had a wonderful Christmas Day with the family. The kids had an absolutely awesome day with lots of smiles, laughs and fun times. We were on the go from 6:30 am until late that evening. From opening gifts to simply playing with the new things from Santa and family. Each one of the kids kept yelling, "Awesome, cool, just what I wanted" and many more. The smiles kept coming throughout the morning. Dad was able to throw in one surprise gift as he always does. In the slideshow of pictures you will see Allison's reaction. Priceless. She was not upset that I got something, only at the fact that I was able to hide it from her. I win again. Yes! And if you didn't know, it is a game, always in our house. I win, I win, I win.
By the way, the pictures of Colton at the beginning of the slide show are when he was trying to get ready for a bath on his own. A little bunner crack going up the stairs made for a great photo opportunity.
Enjoy the pictures from our Christmas Eve and Day. We had a blast. What great and fun memories again. Love to all and have a great upcoming New Year. More surprises to come in 2010.



1 comment:
Your family is so cute!!! So, what was Tim's surprise gift? I could not figure it out from the picture...a game system?
Post a Comment