Quick update to share a few pictures of our riding fun this week. I went out with Tyler and Logan for the day. We rode and rode and rode. I think we all were a bit tired after our fun. Tyler is getting more and more aggressive. He took a few spills when I took him over to some harder trails with my bike and his. My favorite was when he was following me through some whoops and I looked back to find him not on the bike and in a bush. Must have missed that turn. Good learning for all. Logan is turning into a little maniac. Unfortunately he cannot touch the ground on his motorcycle yet. That is why he still rides with the training wheels even though he has been riding a bicycle without them for over a year. Soon enough and then he will be a terror right behind his brother, or in front. If you look closely at one of the pictures of Logan he has THREE wheels off the ground, two training wheels and the front wheel. He was trying to "jump" all day. Fun times and more to come later this week.
I even took Colton out for a spin around the neighborhood when we got home. He loves the motorcycles. I am sure he will follow suit with the rest.
Enjoy.



1 comment:
Your boys are so awesome! I'm scared for you when they become teenagers and can date. Watch out ladies here come a couple of a heartbreakers! :)
Post a Comment