
Sooo, it's been a while since our last installment of News "Worthy" but not because we haven't had much to say, it's just that we've been playing so hard that the blog has been neglected. Summer flew by as we spent lots of time by the pool, with friends, and visiting family. Fourth of July...loved it! See pics. August...loved it! Annie and Kevin's wedding...loved it! Back to school for the kids...LOVED IT! :) I was a little nervous how Kennedy would react to being thrown to the lions, otherwise known as Middle School, but she came home the first day and with a smile from ear to ear and exclaimed, "IT WAS AWWWWWWESOME!" Well, good then. No need to worry, Mom. Tyler was a little less excited about starting school, but he made the school's flag football team and decided that having to change schools might not be all that bad in the end. He is currently playing soccer AND football and loving every minute he can be out running. Logan has been ready for Kindergarten since the day he finished preschool. He couldn't get to the school quick enough the first day. The first two weeks he said that he wanted to ride the bus home...cuz that's cool...but after realizing that sitting on the bus for an HOUR just to go TWO MILES isn't all that great, he now gets a ride home from Mom. Colton likes his alone time with Mom and asks just about every day "Mom, we go shopping?" Oh how I love that boy! How can I deny him the joy of shopping? He is a real comic and keeps all of us laughing at his funny faces and silly comments. He knows that he can get us to laugh and will often do something funny and then say "Tolton funny, huh Mom!" Yes, yes Colton, you are funny.
Tim is currently up in the Grand Canyon with his best bud, Craig. They decided, for some unknown insane reason, to run from Rim-to-Rim-to-Rim. I can't tell you why...it doesn't even sound pleasant. They are starting at the South Rim and running to the North Rim and then back to the South Rim. It's like 549 miles or something insane like that. :) I'll post again when he gets back, 10 pounds lighter and totally sore, and let him recap how the trip went. I am secretly proud of him, though I don't understand the desire to run that far of a distance in one day. Love you Tim!
Halloween is fast approaching and the kids decided to go in on a family theme again this year...It's all about the NINJA! Kennedy is going to be a Chinese ninja princess, Tyler and Logan are going to be Ninja's and Colton is going to be their dragon. I have to admit that it is so fun to sit and listen to them discuss what would be the best this year. It all started in England when they decided to all be Power Rangers, then last year with the cowboys, and this year with the Ninja theme. I sure love my cute kids! Tim and I might go a different direction...I have something fun in mind but you'll all just have to wait and see! Happy October!
2 comments:
Al! It's so good to hear from you! We've so been missing your adorable family! Glad to know the summer went well and you are all loving fall! Keep it up! We love the updates! Take care!
Ha ha Tolton IS funny!! I love and miss you sister! Thinking you should come up here for Thanksgiving!
Post a Comment